Monday, March 13, 2006

High School

I hate highschool and don't get the point of it. It's useless really. We sit in a classroom for forty-five minutes, sometimes an hour, while teachers drill useless information that we will never need in life into our brains. If you ask me, highschool should prepare you for college. I really dont think the school does a great job of that to be honest. All we are taught in school is how to examine something in one way, shape or form and never look at it from a different point of view because that would require giving your opinion and voice and basically students just dont matter to the administration.
Another thing I really hate about highschool are the people in it. I get so aggravated everyday. I will be happy when I graduate and never see them again. Most people think Im so quiet and everything is just great. The truth is that if I told people what I really thought of them I don't think I would be allowed to go to the school anymore. So a smile and a nod usually does it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home