Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Track

Track started today. I tried out along with 20 other girls, practice went okay until the last mile jog. I was an idiot and forgot to bring jogging pants so I was running in a sweatshirt and shorts. I was freezing and it started snowing. I lost my pace during the first half mile. And for about two minutes I was walking thinking about how much I suck at life. Why was running so difficult today? I run everyday regardless if there is practice or not. Then I thought screw it because I just didn't care anymore. I started running again and finally made it to the end point where Gibbs was waiting at the finish mark with his stupid little stop watch. I made an okay time, but I was still mad at myself for not making a better time. Practice finally ended. I was in a little bit of pain I must admit and now I get to redo the entire thing tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home