Thursday, March 16, 2006

Away Messages

I love away messages. Especially if you have annoying friends, the away message works wonders. You just put it up and talk to who you want to. This may seem kind of cruel, they are your friends right? Well I am sorry, but I don't need to know that your index finger hurts. I don't care either. I realize that sometimes people don't have anything to say and that's fine, but don't talk about something idiotic to keep the conversation going because most likely you will feel like you are talking to a brick wall. It's just going to be a one-sided conversation with yourself. The other thing I don't get is why people ask "Who are you talking to?" Honestly, why do you care? Im talking to you that's really all you need to know. It's not any of your business who I am or who i'm not talking to. The only thing I don't like about away messages is if you are talking to people and someone you don't want to talk to IM's you its just annoying you were typing something and now you're typing something in their box it's confusing too, I don't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home