Monday, March 27, 2006

The effects of sleep

I have just realized how sleep deprived I am. I get about 3 to 4 hours of sleep every night. It's not because I got to bed late, well that may be part of the problem but, it's because I just can't fall asleep at night. Sleep has a very interesting effect on people. I am so slap happy when I come into school on thursday usually because I am so overtired it just becomes amusing after a while. It's really funny because on the days that I do get to sleep at a normal time it seems like I am more tired. I read something once it said that "you can never make up lost sleep." I don't see how that's possible but whatever. To actually write about that statement that would require a thought process and I am just too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home