Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Love

In class today we had a discussion about love and what it was. I think love is different for every person. I also believe that you can not fall in love in highschool. In highschool you are infatuated with people or are in lust with someone. I personally think it is ridiculous to say you love someone after going out with them for a week or a month. To love someone you need to see every part of them. The word love is so over-used in highschool. When girls say "I love you" they genuinely believe that they do love the person (or can't see it's only infautation.) More than ninety percent of the time when guys say "I love you" it's because they want action basically and figure well it's worked in the past it should work now too. And they say girls are manipulative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home